On April 22, 1970 Earth day was created. It was meant to bring the emerging public consciousness about air and water pollution, forcing environmental protection onto the national political agenda. Earth day has been a huge success over the years bringing awareness about environmental issues to everyone.
In Collaboration with Gopro, Moss Research and Entropy Resins we are proud to be able to show you this video highlighting the emerging market of sustainable “Eco-Surfboards”. Through companies such as Sustainable surf and their “Waste to Waves” program, Marko Foam and our partners have been doing our part to clean up the surfboard industry by collecting and recycling large quantities of EPS foam. We are then able to take the recycled EPS product and reuse it in our “Enviro-foam” blanks. These sustainable products have been tested thoroughly and show no signs of inferior quality or performance. So for your next board ask for an Eco-board and shrink your carbon footprint by changing what’s under your feet!
Being fully stocked always looks and feels good. With our shop in Irvine constantly prepping blanks we are locked and loaded ready for your blank orders. Our high quality EPS blanks are just what you need to elevate your surfing to the next level.
So shoot us an email and get your Marko Foam Blanks now!
MADE IN THE U.S.A
Our two motion master machines are up and running just waiting for your orders to come in. Give this little video a gander and checkout how it works.
Check out our machine cuts page if you want to know more. If you want to order some cuts from us click on the downloadable versions of the how to order and cut order form at the bottom of the page!
In Collaboration with Hydroflex we are excited to introduce our new material EXTRUDED FLEX CORE!
Extruded Flex Core
- The new Extruded Flex Core (EFC) by Hydroflex is the next level in surfboard blanks. The blanks are a closed cell extruded polystyrene foam formulated specifically for surfboard building. To optimize flex for high performance surfing with more memory and a more responsive board. The closed cell structure means absolutely no water will be absorbed by the foam if it comes into contact with water. Because the foam is extruded over other manufacturing processes the foam is very consistent in density getting rid of soft spots in the blank. Extruded Flex Core is have great impact and crush resistance as well to help minimize
pressure dings. Use Extruded Flex Core to build you favorite shape for a long lasting and high performance board.
- Due to manufacturing we recommend 3D-Glassing by Hydroflex with the EFC Foam. This will make for a board that holds its pop and high performance capabilities long into its lifetime.
- Closed cell formula – won‘t absorb water
- Superior crushing strength
- Great flex memory & responsive feel
- Impact and crush resistant
- Consistent density eliminating soft spots
Check out a little bit more about Hydroflex